Monday, August 9, 2010

Short and Sweet

I just wanted to quickly capture this moment during my prep period. I sat down for a moment during my second period of the day amidst the chaos of group work and coloring time. In the noisy commotion, and on a Monday morning no less,"For what am I proud?" you may be asking yourself. For any specific feat I have no answer, however I am very proud to be teaching and I am very proud of my kids, and most importantly I realized today that even though it has only been a week I am happier now overall, in this employment position then I have ever been in a job before.

I figured I should write this down now so that I can remember it a few months down the road when I'm struggling to find sanity and reason for willingly locking myself into a room full of seventh grade aliens.

next class of the day: Sports!

1 comment: