Thursday, August 26, 2010

miscellanious thoughts


I have found that when in a proper school there is not enough time to blog. There isn't even enough time to use the restroom.

I'm busily struggling with a few choice students. I'm still without a key. I've made it through the drop in parent conferences and I'm trying to schedule another already :(. In class we are finishing up the fall of the Roman Empire and I'm beginning to find similarities with my own life: Poor Leadership, weak economy, lack of control, and a general suffering from barbarian attacks.... ha... next up Islam...



Such the artist... this "simple drawing was to illustrate the benefits of a peninsula... Didn't you know all history teachers are required to draw landforms??

I was recently told that my door open policy was, well audibly noticeable by the room two doors down... "Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" (um that would be my classroom)

"In a complete reversal of conventional wisdom, you'll find that you do in fact have to be crazy to work at your job, and that no, it doesn't help." (horoscope this week)


Test tomorrow and a minimum day... Yay more meetings. Its not as if I have something to better to do... nope who needs to plan ahead... and BTSA starts this week... that's Beginning Teachers Support and Assessment... AKA more paperwork and things to do while someone watches you and grades your performance... joy.

It's 10:30. That's an hour past my bedtime... yeah I'm old.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment